This event is exclusively for financial professionals
In this workshop, a Toews Corp. behavioral finance instructor will address the impact of behavioral biases, time constraints, and information overload for financial advisors and their clients.
At the completion of the workshop, the goal is for attendees to be proficient in the following:
1. Removing market prediction from portfolio design,
2. Seamlessly transitioning clients from accumulation to distribution,
3. Shifting client focus from performance to goals,
4. Reconciling investor risk tolerance, risk capacity, and risk perception, and
5. Attempting to insulate investors from bad investment behavior.
Toews believes this is a must-attend workshop for any financial advisor who is serious about enhancing their role as a fiduciary and differentiating themselves in the marketplace.